We are searching for a senior-level Network Automation Engineer to be part of the Engineering Team. In this role, you will be the leading engineer for a number of Xentaurs SDN and Cloud projects. You will also be responsible for drafting SOWs, creating technical presentations, and presenting proposals to enterprise customers. The projects are mostly remote, a 20% travel might be required.
The Senior Network Automation Engineer has outstanding technical acumen, great social skills, and excels in customer interactions and engagements. The role requires one to be self-motivated with a proven track record in a senior technical position with a systems integrator or services provider with the ability to translate this expertise into building credibility and trust with the customer.
The Senior Network Automation Engineer must possess the ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, and during delivery presentations/sessions. Organized and analytical, able to overcome delivery obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Leading Engineer or Architect for Xentaurs’ SDN projects with enterprise customers
- Design, engineer and deploy large complex SDN architectures
- Programming, integration and automation of SDN environments
- Pre-sales & post-sales activities
- Technical Training and Documentation
- Ongoing communication with Xentaurs PMO and Sales teams
- Technical deliverables defined on projects’ Statement of Work
- Pre-sales activities with Xentaurs potential customers and partners
- Post-sales activities with Xentaurs customers and partners
- Lead or support the delivery of workshops and training sessions
- Stay up to date on technology within Cloud and Programmability offerings
- Strong ACI design and implementation knowledge
- Strong Network Engineering background
- Strong Experience working with Python, Ansible, Puppet, or other network automation tools
- Knowledgeable about NetOps concepts & best practices
- Familiar with CI/CD and how it applies to network automation
- Experience working with Terraform, ServiceNow, and other similar enterprise tools.
- Consulting experience providing Technical Guidance to other Engineers
- Demonstrate an expert level of understanding and experience with Software Defined Networking
- Very comfortable presenting technologies and answering questions with live audiences
- Comfortable interacting with Manager and Director level customer staff
- Prior experience working with large complex enterprise environments
- Proactive, Positive, Teamwork attitude
Other Preferred Skills
- Experience with public Cloud infrastructure & tools (AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with Containers (K8s, Docker, CoreOS) and related technologies
- Experience with other Intent Based Networking technologies (SD-WAN, Tetration)
- Experience with consultative selling a big plus