Use this article to properly register for a course within Xentaurs Academy. Once successfully registered you can then access the course details on Xentaurs Academy.
Please Note: If the course is an Instructor-Led Course (Virtual or In-Person), then you will receive the location (Webex link or Address) via Email.
Registering for a Course
- Click the Register button on the Course Registration page:
- Enter the required information on the Registration Form page and click Sign Up to complete registration:
- One registered you will be redirected to the Xentaurs Academy Dashboard where you will have access to the registered Course.
Please Note: If the course has multiple sessions available, you will be required to enroll in a specific session depending on the date and time you prefer.
- You will also receive an Enrollment Email confirming your registration that will contain a link to the course.
Choosing a Session (Only for Multi-Session Courses)
If the course has multiple sessions available, you will be required to enroll in a specific session depending on the date and time you prefer.
- To select a preferred session, click Choose Session from the Xentaurs Academy Dashboard:
- Select a preferred session from the list for enrollment and click Enroll:
- Once enrolled you will be presented with the options to Add to Calendar, Change Session, or Cancel Session:
Tip: Use the Add to Calendar option to add the session to your calendar for easy access to the course location (Webex Link or Address)
Accessing Course Details
You can always access your course details by visiting the Xentaurs Academy Dashboard.
From here you can access your course:
To see the course details click View. On the course details page you can see lessons available as well as session information:
- Username already exists when attempting to register for a course:
Solution: This will occur if you already have a Xentaurs Academy account and are attempting to register for a course. To solve simply Login to Xentaurs Academy before clicking any new course registration links. If you are already logged in, you will not be asked to enter your details upon registration.
Xentaurs Academy Support
If you are experiencing any issues with Xentaurs Academy or the course registration process please contact us at email@example.com.